Forum

Irobot-brand new braava going in circles

Início Fóruns Temas ou Discussões Irobot-brand new braava going in circles

A visualizar 3 artigos - de 1 a 3 (de um total de 3)
  • Autor
    Artigos
  • Ryan
    Convidado
    Número de artigos: 172

It’s time to contact iRobot for support or return it for another if you purchased from a merchant that offers that service.

Masterrobot
    Convidado

hi,

i have a brand new braava – excited to use it, so after charging it up fully, gave it a shot on my hardwood floor with the dry cloth. i have a plain white ceiling, about 3-3.5m high. the braava seems to connect ok with the cube.

after turning on the dry sweep mode, the braava runs in a straight line, slows down as it approaches the wall, bumps the wall, and this is where things go south.

it stops for a bit, then backs up, makes as if it’s going to turn around away from the wall, but it doesn’t. if it’s at the correct angle, it goes backwards in circles until it stops after a bit and makes the 3 distress beeps. if it’s at the wrong angle and cant complete the backwards turn, it keeps hitting the wall at its back corners, attempting to turn, until it finally gives up and makes the 3 beeps.

i’ve tried everything suggested in the help site – adjusting the cloth, spinning the wheels, tapping the bumpers, cleaning the sensors etc.

did i get a lemon? any ideas?

thanks!

irobot
    Convidado

HELLO!
    I FOUND A SET OF WHEELS ON EBAY, BEING THAT SOLVES THE PROBLEM OF ROTATING IN A CIRCLE?

A visualizar 3 artigos - de 1 a 3 (de um total de 3)
  • Tem de iniciar sessão para responder a este tópico.

Início Fóruns Temas ou Discussões Irobot-brand new braava going in circles