I have a new CRB1100 with a few hours of use, and it has an error that I couldn’t fix on the FlexPendant. It freezes several times, and after rebooting and starting the FlexPendant again, it gave this error on boot.
The error is 0xc0000428, which I understand is a digital signature error when windows is booting, and I can’t get out of it. The error more to do with the driver or RobotWare version, seems to be a Windows error on the FlexPendant.
– restart via the reset button on the flexpendant
– connect via MGMT port and upgrade FlexPendant version
– when connecting via MGMT port and connecting online with RobotStudio, everything is ok and you can see the configuration, properties, current position, etc.
– connect a keyboard to the flexpendant and press the F1 key, in addition to the F7 F8 F12 keys
– press the Esc key on the connected keyboard, which leads to the BIOS.
It is a rare error, I share it on the forum to see if anyone has any idea of how to solve it. I have already asked local support for help, but they haven’t found a solution yet. I have already asked local support for help, but they haven’t found a solution yet.